Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING!

I cant believe that, 4 years ago, i was meeting my husband to-be for the first time and, while at it, meeting my whole family in law too! I'm so thankful for my awesome husband, his family, my own in Canada, and every single thing we have together. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite time of the year. And here's some of the reasons why:

Our gorgeous niece Jayme
The ladies...and Gage catching up....
Football football football...
Josan is so entertained every minute he's awake

Josan got to ride a HORSE!!! He was so excited!
In Grandpa's sandbox
...and on a tank
at the park




Now this is um...interesting....
Family time (all squeezed up there)
now that's what i'm talking about!
Can you believe this? And we can't even see all the food...
Mike slicing the turkey
Grandma Fox; the glowing queen of the macaroni salad :)
On this Thanksgiving I'm thankful for Bruce for cutting the ham
What a pretty face
...and another one. This one started getting stuffed already;)
Some pictures are pretty funny huh!
Gage and I, we're the picture masters.
Ok. Lisa is too
After eating. Now, we're ready for a nap!

2 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

love this post!! so fun seeing all of your updates! grandma fox totally is the queen of macaroni salad!! ahhh, i love her salad!!! :)

The Sayamas said...

Wow! What a feast! It all looks so good! Glad you gad fun!