Monday, May 21, 2012

Bye bye Grand-Maman

My stepDad's mom just died this past weekend. She had just barely turn 92 years old on May 12. She was the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful lady you could meet. She always smiled and would welcome you with open arms anytime. Everybody that knew her agree that you just could NOT find any bad qualities about her. She had no malice, no bad intentions, no bitter feelings towards anybody. she will be dearly missed. But will have a lot of people to welcome her in heaven. Je t'aime Grand-Maman!

I didnt get the chance to see her for...years. Witch makes me extremely sad. I guess it's part of what I call "my sacrifices for Adam". But i hope she knows how much I loved her. This is a picture of her with my cousin Audrey this past Easter.

(Merci pour la photo volee Audrey!:))

No comments: