Sunday, January 6, 2013

December


December was AMAZING!! we had so much fun! We couldnt have asked for more. Sorry this is more of a picture post than anything. But we've just been all over this month!


I did a mini photo shoot with the Hatch's. We struggled a little and I'm no professional but we got a few good pictures out of it. Struggles or not I just love these guys!


 
 
 
Seriously too perfect!
 
Josan got a tint jealous of me taking tons of pictures of them so i snapped a couple with him too
 
First family art piece. That was a lot of fun and it turned out pretty cool!
 
Josan is just as silly as ever. (And yes, his hand is ALWAYS in his pants. No matter how much we tell him to get it out of there)
 
 Having a little bit of snuggle time with Thomas and Felix
 
We're always doing something. We dont get bored too much...
 
Arent we so precious in our matching snowmen sweaters?
 
 
The dogs getting their shots in the middle of the holidays
 
Back to Christmas stuff
 
Travis will hate me for this one. But you guys look good. So I dont care
 
Our delicious desert
And the meal. Those were my first meat pies ever. They're a tradition for me and I had not have them since I moved to the states. I was almost pretty happy with that.
 
Most of our Christmas dinner. It's a horrible picture for lots of us. But it's the best I had. We're still missing Grandma Darleen and most of Travis' face...
Christmas story time on Christmas Eve. The shirts were optional as they had just gotten done wrestling
 
 Christmas goods are ready...minus the surprise tramp
 
Josan was hard to wake up in the morning...
...until we reminded him what day it was...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We took a little break playing Phase 10 to practice target shooting:) 
(Notice the ceiling. Bruce is amazing. and thanks again Adam and Travis for helping so much!)
 

Like I said, December was seriously fun. We have been so blessed this year. Adam's job is amazing for us, Colorado Springs feels more and more like home, our ward is the best we've ever had, we've made amazing friends and Adam and I both agree that we probably havent been this happy with our lives yet! I'm excited to see how 2013 will be!

No comments: