Thursday, March 27, 2014

January

January was pretty uneventful. Not much to report. But here's a few pictures that sums up that month pretty good.

Josan got sick. We have been so so very blessed for the past couple of years and barely can count on one hand how many times our family has been hit with anything. It's still the worse feeling in the world to have your child sick and not be able to do anything about it though!

Josan is 5 years old. And still to this day I'm amazed at how handsome our son is. He is such a stud!

 Adam needs a daughter. I pray every night that some day one lucky little girl will be blessed with Adam as her dad. For now, all our friends little girls LOVE him so much!

I brag all the time about our last name. But here's one more. I LOVE having FOX as my last name. Not only I take a lot of pride in being part of this family, but I cant get enough of finding my last name all over the place!:)

I just adore this. Makes me laugh every time. And it's a good reminder of one of the reasons why I work out!:)

It's hard to remember this. But Josan IS half Canadian. So when I say this hat I had to get it for him. Plus, it was super cheap. HAD to;)




No comments: