Thursday, October 9, 2014

September

September was so much more laid back than the pass couple months!! It's been nice to be back to some sort of a normal life that's for sure. We did start our infertility plan E (Plan A: On our own, Plan B: 5 Inseminations, Plan C: Foster to adopt, Plan D: Adoption, Plan E: Medications and inseminations together) and that's been quite something. Along with oral medicine (Femora) I've been giving myself shots 3 times a month as well. Oh and a trigger shot so my body relieves the eggs too. LOTS of hormones. I had tried to prepare myself mentally for the emotional roller coaster I was about to go through. I was not ready to be so depressed for a while like I was. I had no energy to do anything, no motivation and no desire to get anything done either. I cried a lot too. For a bunch of reasons and for no reason at all. It's been pretty hard for the 3 of us. Unfortunately it did not result in a pregnancy either. But we have been turning to our Heavenly Father and to the comfort and peace that the gospel brings us. It hasn't been taking the pain away. But it has helped us deal with it so much better. I actually found this picture at the DI a few weeks ago. We put it where we can see it no matter where we are in our apartment (it's not THAT hard to find such a spot in our tiny place!) and see it several times a day. It has become my #1 motto. The picture that gets me through the hardest days. That's definitely the best $0.50 I've ever spent!


Here's something else that's been getting me through hard days: 
THIS BOY! He sure is everything I could wish for. He makes me such a blessed mom!






We have been cutting off "screen time" drastically for Josan. He was getting to a point where nothing was fun or interesting unless it was on a screen. So we just cut it all off. His imagination and his creativity exploded almost right away. It's honestly the best thing we could have done for him. There is very little bit of any kind of video games played, no cable TV whatsoever and not much ipod time either. There is one screen time that we not only allow but encouraged: Passe-Partout! I watched that preschool aged show as a little girl and I loved it. My mom sent me the whole Souvenir Chest just barely and we LOVE it!!! It's been helping Josan with his french and brought back a ton of memories for me! Plus, who doesn't love a good reason to bring the early 1980's back?!


My little man and his new haircut.

Pre photo shoot picture:)

More of my loves






No comments: