Tuesday, April 14, 2015

February

Starting the month right with some seriously handsome boys!



  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

This year we celebrated mom's birthday a little early (while she was here in Ut we all went to Cracker Barrel and had her pick herself some presents) and a little late (we went down there with Ben and Kelli for Valentines). I feel bad that we were not actually with her for her 65th birthday though.

Although we couldn't be with Mom for her birthday we did Facetime with her. If you've ever Facetimed with her you know she's probably chewing on ice or eating dinner. So here's what it looks like:

I was going through my stuff and found some old pictures. I figured I should probably get those on the computer before they get too old to even show anything.
This is a picture of my mom and her siblings. Gilles is on
the far left then my mother, her brother Guy and her sister Nicole.
My mom's parents on their wedding day

This one is of Grandma Darleen as a young lady.
So pretty!
GAME NIGHT!!!
We haven't been able to have that many game nights lately. Remodeling a house does not set the scene for an awesome fun time so until this place is pretty much how we want it we just play when we can!



As handsome as a boy can be! I can't get enough of this boy!



 I was lucky enough to be volunteering when the kids had their 100th day of school. So I could be part of the fun party they had! This is Josan's class with their 100 glasses!

The most fun part of February was our trip to Mom and Dad's house. We went with Ben, Kelli and Savanna this time and had a lot of fun.

 

Josan loves everything that Adam loves. And it now includes baseball. The boys went a couple times out in the baseball field to play catch and Josan loved every minute of it!

Daddy's boy!

Valentine's day! I can't say that this Valentine's day was very thought through too much but we still got Josan a few things and Adam and I got a couple massage back in Utah.

This is how we roll in Grandpa's truck!












Back home closing the month just as right with doughnuts!!



No comments: