Tuesday, September 6, 2016

June

June has been AMAZING! Josan has been on summer break and I've been spending every single minute with my 2 boys. We've definitely done some adjusting. Lots of it. But Josan has done great so far. He loves his little brother and understand the needs of our tiny little Calvin. Once in a while he'll make weird loud noises or ask a bunch of random stuff to get some attention back on him. But for a boy that's been an only child for 7 years he amazes me. Calvin has come out of his all day sleeping pretty much as soon as we came out of the hospital. He still sleeps really good at night which is awesome. He'll wake up twice a night usually. And right now him and I are trying to figure out a good sleep schedule. With Josan being home with us too we've had to figure out a good way to rest. So when Calvin falls asleep I hurry and lay down too. Josan will nap once in a while if he's too tired. But most of the time he'll read for a bit then have some screen time until we wake up. So far it works OK. Other than that Calvin still eats all the time. He doesn't really do his nursing spree right before bed but he eats really good. I usually have to supplement once a day or so with formula because he wouldn't get enough from his Maman.

When my Mom came she made us some pizza and froze some dough for me to make some more when she'd be gone. It was -almost- as delicious as when she made it.

There's a lot of random cute pictures take these days. Lots of them are sleep pictures too. There's just something about kids sleeping I guess...


Adam has been such an amazing coach for Josan. The kids all loved playing on his team. GO RED SOX!

Lance's mom, Doreen, holding little Cal at Daddy's game

Mike's turn
Another of Adam's softball injuries. His chin is not usually this bumpy...

I promised Josan's class that I'd bring Calvin before the end of the school year.
They were all so excited to meet him!

Josan and Miss Kinworthy
More cute pics






Trying to play with my big boy while taking care of the little one



Aftermath of chin injury



Josan and 3 of his favorite friends. He's known these boys his whole life. I'm so glad he has them.
We got Lagoon season passes this summer and tried to hit it as often as we could. This one time we took Jackson with us. Made it even better for Josan




So cool



To say we're smitten would be a major understatement.


Jim and Amy remodeled their entire main level this summer. They took it one project at a time and worked super hard. I love how it turned out!


Adam went to DC in June and even got to see uncle Larry




His first flight was late so he missed the last flight available that night. He had to spend the night in Phoenix to wait for the first flight in the morning:(




While I was mowing the lawn one day Josan picked these strawberries in our backyard, washed them and cut off the stems all by himself. Then he was so happy to share with me. I just love how sweet he can be! 


Bees game



Calvin's baby blessing invite

We wanted to take the kids every week but this ended up being the only time that we went to the free movies at the Kaysville theater. It was way fun though

We went to Grandpa Bruce's over Adam's birthday. The kids had so much fun!






This guy is seriously the best person I know. He makes me feel lucky every single day and is hands down the best dad our boys could have. Love you babe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I'm such a lucky mom!!!

Some more fun at Lagoon



See what I meant...? Sometimes both boys need attention. I just do my best and sometimes that's just how it looks like:)

No comments: