Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lately...

Ok so our internet has not allowed me to  get on our blog for a while.So i m sorry for the overload here but I want to keep track of what s going onwith us. Here's a few (!) pictures of what we've been up to:


Josan LOVES bowling

I gotto get creative with food sometimes :)

Our friends (or family...they're totally both so whatever) and the adorable baby girl.

Josan is just as hansome as ever! :)

We (finally) visited Hoover Dam. It was HUUUUUUGE!!

Grandma Fox tagged along with us. We love having her around! Look at how beautiful of a Grandma she is!

My super handsome husband at Hoover Dam

Ryan, Megan and Mason visited with us too. They're so fun!
(and Mason is just as heavy as josan... :S)

Pyromaniac x2 (the third one was getting some wood somewhere huh Bruce?)

A boy and his candies...:)

This is a picture of the one and only time that Josan fell asleep by himself,
in his bed for a nap

This is right before one of Taryn's piano recitals; she did amazing of course.
Cant you tell they are related?:)

Having fun with the Olsons
...and their girl:)

At the Planetarium with Jay and Lisa. We love them!
 The nerd brothers :)
 Josan "being safe" he does that all the time;
with toys, clothes, blankets, dvds...whatever!
 And that THE other time that Josan fell asleep by himself! He was so tired! (OH! and heres our new couch! I LOVE it! I cant wait to have a house again so i can go nuts on decorating around that theme!!)

 Am i the only one laughing here?? :D


This is my new hair! It s a tiny bit flashier than what i would have liked but I still love it. my stylist is just plain amazing!

St. Patrick s breakfast :)



No comments: