Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Holy April!

I told Adam he had to make this my 30th birthday a good one since I had done pretty good for his. Usually I'm not one that wants huge celebrations. But 30 had to count. So anyways, Adam defenitly took my word seriously. He spoiled me ROTTEN....for a whole month!!! Anyways, here's April!

We started April right by celebrating April fools day
Josan and his friend had jello for a drink

Shoes stuffed with tissues at the end

A pan of brownies (brown E's...get it?:) for Josan's class

This is just a random one. I was sitting by Joes as usual. And I couldn't get 
over how cute and sweet and perfect his not so little face was!

My amazing friend Laura came to visit us at the beginning of April. We had a blast



Another random handsomeness

Adam doesn't give me flowers when he wants to apologize. Or to get something out of it.
Or in a cheesy way. He gives me flowers just because. Or when I have a bad day. That was the case for these pretties. They were hand delivered by my big boy at the end of 
Activity Days. I am one lucky lucky girl.

We went to Denver to get our 2nd and last (so I thought) set of visitors in April. On our way we stopped at the Distribution center by the Temple and hung out for a bit...

We went to the Fox run park again with this lot. We just HAD to;)







Love these boys!

Now...This I did NOT see coming. And she came from pretty far! We still had Bruce and Grandma Darleen here and Adam tells me that he has to leave us home and go get a last present for me. That he'll be gone for about a half hour is all. An hour and a half later I call him, a little annoyed at how long he is taking and ask him where the crap he is. He tells me that he's down the road and will be back in a minute. It's about time! He gets in the house with a huge gym bag (I didn't realize until afterward that it was a french name on it) and I'm actually kinda mad since I don't even go to the gym! But half a second later I see Nancy Beaupre, my friend of 10 years from Quebec!!! I use to work for Nancy 10 years or so ago. We became close friends there and it never changed. She is one amazing, fun, hard worker and crazy girl. I just love her. And I was so happy to have her all to myself for a big 5 days (5 days in the life of a super crazy busy woman is quite a big deal!)








On my birthday my awesome friend Amber took Nancy and me to breakfast at Kneaders. Where a bunch of my seriously amazing friends from church were there to start my day right! (or for the food...either way; I was happy to see them there!)

Adam had ask me what I wanted to do for my birthday; get a couple's massage or go climb the Incline in Manitou Springs. Of course I picked the Incline! It's a mile up of climbing. We did it in 1:10 minutes. And I loved every second of it. It was even better to be able to do it with Nancy. We had a blast!






When I said I loved every second of it I'm talking about the climb. The climb is a mile up and then to go back down you go through a 4 miles trail so you can walk/jog or even run your way down. It's a pretty rough trail with roots and rocks all over. So you gotto watch where you're going. We were going down on a slow run and were about half way down when Adam hurt himself bad. He was diagnosed with a severe sprain. 4 weeks later it's still pretty sensitive so yeah...we might not be doing the incline for a bit;)

Birthday cake (seriously my boys know me way too well!) LOVED it! To top of the day we had a bunch of friends come to have cake with me that night. I felt so loved and was so so so spoiled the whole day! Did I mention how lucky I am?

He might be mini Adam, he still has some Annie in him!;)

Josan's preK teacher organized an egg hunt with a bunch of people. We decided to go and had a great time. Josan always has a great time when Miss Amy's around!


Those 2 are still around. They don't do much anymore besides lay around all day til it's time for their walk. But they're still quite cute!

This is a hard one. I had to focus on other stuff cause I was getting choked up. But this is Josan's pick for his lunch box for next year. My big boy will be going to full day Kindergarten and I am NOT ready for this. It's already keeping me up at night some days and getting me pretty close to tears quite frequently. But he is ready and even craving more school time so that's all that matters.

More soccer. He's improved so much this year compared to the last!!

In one of his way-to-big-boy-already outfits. 

Field trip with his preK at the Bear Creek Nature Center.
Had to take a picture with the fox;)



Climbing a tree on our walk

He got this Ice Blaster on his last birthday and this was the first 
time it was warm enough outside to try it. He loved every second!

This never EVER happens anymore. So when it does I have to immortalize it;)

That's all for April....not too bad huh? We definitely cannot say that life is boring at the Foxes' house! But we LOVE it!:)




No comments: