Monday, November 13, 2017

July

Once again I'm rushing this post through. We're actually mid November as I write this. Good grief! So I''l just do my best to do as many posts before the end of the year...

Google photo comparison 

Somebody now eats by himself! No mess or anything!

4th of July was so fun. It was super hot and we were ultra busy but we had a great time!









One little nerd. One big nerd.



Time to go play ball


My runs are usually so pretty. There's always a point where the view is amazing. But sometimes it's not so pretty. That same day I also saw a dead raccoon and a dead bird!

The boys










The friennemies


This girl is a rock star! She looks like she never had a baby in her life right after popping her 3rd girl out! Nora Mae Olson has arrived!👶🏼

More boys pictures





I try to get as many snuggles as I can cause he doesn't snuggle as much when he's awake anymore.

"Working" in the Sayamas' basement


I love to cut my boys' hair. This one turned out awesome I think!

We had a Fox family reunion that was SO fun! It seemed like it was super busy and way too short so we didn't get to catch up as much as I would have liked but it was still nice to see everyone!



 Cal and his second cousin twin. They're just a few days apart!


Remember this girl? I found this picture on Haley's mom's facebook. I still think about her once in a while. We have no idea how she's doing or anything. But I sure hope she's as happy as an 8 year old girl should be.

Grandpa came to visit after the Fox family reunion. I guess everybody got way tired...?


Here's how I see things lately: If I want to get anything done like the laundry or the vacuum or get ready or go to the bathroom...I gotto make some "sacrifices". Some times that means that a whole roll of toilet paper will be spread across the whole bedroom floor...Gotta choose your battles...

Soapstone. LOVE that place!





A couple of randoms
This is how we watch golf on Sundays! Love our family!

No comments: