Wednesday, November 1, 2017

June

Good grief! Right now it's actually October 31st. I think I've officially become bad at this. I have no idea how to keep up. But Most of our life's crazies are good ones. Our days are filed with lots of running around, lots of giggles and troubles and love. At this point I'm not gonna lie June is a little far fetch for me to remember a lot of details at all. But thank goodness we take tons of pictures. So at least we have to big lines.

At the very beginning of the month we took our trailer and kayaks to Thousand springs in Idaho. We had a BLAST. Seriously it was amazing.












We finally started remodeling our bathroom!! And since there's plumbing and wall cutting and also cause I didn't feel like going through it all with a toddler, we hired pros to do it. Bye bye nasty bathroom!

 Random fun with princesses and at our favorite snow cones shack



LOVE this girl!


Cal found my post delivery stuff....At least it kept him busy for a while!

 RANDOMS!







Josan got to go to Cami's house and he was in HEAVEN! Not only he was with a bunch of his favorite friends but he also got to make slime! He had so much fun!

Splash pad!




Some more baseball. Cal is starting to get that his big brother is actually out there on the other side of the fence so it makes it even more fun for him.





I took the boys to Farmington to have lunch with Daddy. We got sushi and walked around a little. I'm not gonna lie it's really nice to have Adam work so close to home. That way we get to visit him once in a while!


On June 18th we celebrated Fathers day. The boys and I truly are beyond blessed to have Adam in our lives. He takes amazing care of his family and works so hard for us. The boys looks up to him so much and I couldn't be any luckier.

Aujourd'hui cette merveilleuse dame aurait eu 87 ans. En même temps que la premiere journée d'été comme une rayon de soleil☀️. Elle me manque toujours et pense à elle souvent. Je t'aime Meme!!



This guy...this guy has been making me the luckiest girl on the planet for over 10 years now. I still have to pinch myself all the time. And he's the best dad ever! He is everything to me and the boys and we couldn't live without him!

I ordered a cake from Dairy Queen and had the pick up time for 4 o'clock on Sunday. Well their website didn't tell me that they were CLOSED on Sundays! So I ended up making an ice cream sandwich cake and a strawberry cake. And if I dare say so myself, they were both delicious!:)






Our master bedroom!! It hasn't looked the way we wanted it since we bought the house. But I love how it -finally- turned out!

I decided to get Josan into guitar lessons. Jayman is amazing and Josan thinks he's the collest guy ever. So anyway. He really loves it so far and Jayman said that he's learning really quick!

This is our favorite camping spot so far. Soap stone is just a little ways pass Kamas. There's no hook ups for water or power. But to be honest that's part of why it is so amazing up there. You go around to get your firewood, in the middle of nowhere with no stores or houses around. There's no noise pollution and it is amazingly peaceful. That, to me, is what camping really is.



No comments: