Saturday, December 16, 2017

October

Mid-December catching up on October. Life is good. Now here's some pictures!










No details. For now.







12 minutes til T time! #antelopeislandhalfmarathon


So cold but SO fun!! 13.18 miles. 2hours, 8 minutes, 28 seconds. 1388 calories lost. Up and down 600 feet..!! This one was actually way fun! 😬😅🎉👍🏻

Primary program. Jos' got this...

Love finding random selfies on my phone...like this one...



Prepping my body for Invitro by getting ready to get a polyp removed...
JUST KIDDING! The hospital didn't send the right cable for the camera so I'm goin back home! So much fun!


Park in St.George








Hiking







Ok this time they got everything right and I'm getting this polyp out!







Halloween party at the Foxes!







Murder Mystery

When the Olsons give a talk in church the Foxes have to be there obviously!




Great seats at the Jazz game thanks to PluralSight




Happy Halloween!!!


Also, I think this is going to be me in a couple years for the rest of my life. And I LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.