Sunday, December 10, 2017

September

September post. Now in December. I'm catching up and hopefully I'll be done with the end of the year....by the end of the year. September is always a pretty good month I think. A) The weather is PERFECT. B) Josan is busy with school but still not sick of it enough to whine about it. C) We get to celebrate a bunch of birthdays but non of them are the 4 of us. So we get the fun without the stress!

Camping dogs


First birthday in September is one of my amazing friends from Quebec. There's just some people you'll always love. Wether you see them every day or once every few years. Nancy is one of those kind of person that I hardly ever see. But the love just doesn't go away!:)

Oh boy.................!

Second birthday in September is this beautiful friend of mine. This one I'm lucky enough to see almost every day. And when I don't I miss her! Haha it's pretty bad. There is no way life would be this fun without this girl in it. She's patient, funny, real to no limit, honest, kind and the most gorgeous girl ever. She's the best mom, wife and friend anyone could wish for. I love you to pieces Kelli!! Happy birthday to my girl!
🎉🎁🎈🎂😘

There's a delicious baby for ya!

I have to explain these 2 pictures really quick. So there was a fire up in the mountains north east of our neighborhood. I was starting to spread pretty bad and at some point we were worried that our neighborhood would be evacuated. It came to about a mile north of us. We could smell and see the smoke in the air. It was so scary.


Cute not-so-little heads

There's another one I feel I need to explain. I debated posting this or not. Cause a girl's weight is so seriously personal. And I'm no exception. But the primary reason why I do this blog is to keep it as some sort of family journal. And that was a pretty big deal for me.
Anyway, When I had Josan I had gain about 50 pounds (started at 125 ended at 175). And I lost almost all of it within a few months after he was born. It was super easy and I was back under 130 in no time. With Calvin I only gained 30 (started at 134 ended at 165). I lost 20 (baby and water weight) within a couple of weeks. And after that... Nothing. At all. I've been going up and down a couple pounds since, But no improvement. I could not get under 140. I was working out 4-5 times a week. And watching what I ate without dieting. So when I finally broke through the 140s I was super proud of myself. I was ecstatic.
***In october I started fertility medicine and gained a few pounds again. Right now (1st of December) I'm at 145. Sure have to make sacrifices to get a chance at having more kids!:)

BYU vs UTAH game date


Random cuteness








DATE!!




Cal has been obsessed over dog food. I usually tell him NO and get him away from it before he even touches it. But this one time I figured why not. Maybe he'll loose interest after a minute. But obviously he didn't...


RANDOMS


























We went to Oregon with the Olsons. It was everybody's first time there. And I sure hope it wont be the last. It was so fun! It might be one of my new favorites!



















That is all for September. Goodnight!~



No comments: